Jiangsu Provincial Key Laboratory of E-Business

Enterprise Academician Workstation at FOCUS

Visa Application

If you need a Chinese visa to enter China, it can be applied at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which you live. For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is not required for obtaining a Tourist visa. If you need another type of visa that does require an invitation letter, the ADMA 2012 organization committee will be glad to help. If you need an invitation letter, please send e-mail to, together with your personal information (Name, Identification or passport number)and your accepted paper ID if there is one.

To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month in advance.

For more information regarding the requirements and procedure for obtaining a visa to China, please see

More detailed visa application procedure: While the Chinese visa application requires personal appearance and hand-in of passport in application, various travel agencies can help apply for the Chinese visa. Here are some such companies, but you are welcome to check out your local agencies:



Important Due Dates

Workshop Proposals Due:
May 10, 2012

Abstract Submission Deadline:
July 10, 2012,July 31, 2012

Full Paper Submission Deadline:
July 17, 2012,July 31, 2012

Notification of Acceptance:
September 16, 2012,September 30, 2012

Camera Ready Submission Due:
September 30, 2012,October 14, 2012